Studying medicine, a dream of many Indian students, and most of them fail to get a seat in Indian medical colleges. Nearly 10,000 Indian medical aspirants rush to study MBBS in various countries. Among them Philippines emerged as the best nation providing excellent medical education, with affordable fees in a safe and secure environment since 2012. Here are few inspiring factors making Study MBBS From Philippines the best destination for Indian students.
- MCI approved universities with US-based educational standards and world-class facilities.
- Very close to India, traveling is easy compared to other countries takes only 8 hours, and with affordable fight rates.
- WHO, ECFMG, WFME, FAIMER approved Universities with a worldwide recognized medical degree.
- Medical graduates are able to attend all the PG medical entrances worldwide including USMLE, AMC, PLAB, FMGE, and many others.
- No Donations or Capitation fees are required to pay other than the college fees ranging from Rs. 15,00,000 to 22,00,000 to complete the course.
- The total duration of the course ranges from 5 to 6 years with a final year compulsory Internship program in hospitals.
- The cost of living is very low and Indian food hotels/messes are available in plenty at affordable prices.
- English is the medium of instruction in all the Universities and also a total of 95% of the population can communicate in English making and no need to learn/pass any local languages.
- Similar tropical climate to India and similar diseases providing a great learning experience.
- More than 40 medical colleges providing the best class MBBS educational standards.
- The educational system of the Philippines provides theoretical, practical, technological education with objective type and case study-based exam patterns.
Eligibility Criteria To Study MBBS From Philippines For Indian Students
Every student cannot get admission to Study MBBS From Philippines. Students should qualify certain essential eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS colleges in the Philippines like:
- A 10 + 2 passing certificate with Biology, Physics, Chemistry compulsory subjects and with 50% of PCB.
- For SC, ST or Physically challenged candidates have an exemption of 5% from 50%, only 45% PCB is sufficient to them.
- Students should be in between 17 to 25 years of age group with good physical and mental health.
- Previous education should have an English medium of instruction as they should understand the teaching language in the Philippines.
- NEET qualification is needed as it is made compulsory to get admission into foreign medical colleges since the 2018 MCI notification.
- NEET score card submission is a must to get a Visa interview slot in the Philippines embassy.
- School Transfer Certificate of the student along with the other original certificates of SSC, +2 certificates.
- A medical checkup certificate in a recognized medical center is also a must.
- A valid passport with a minimum 6 months expiry time period.
- The student should also get a Police Clearance Certificate as proof of no criminal records in India.
- A No Objection Certificate from the parents/legal guardians indicating their acceptance to send their child to Study MBBS From Philippines.
- A valid Birth Certificate is also a must to be submitted to get admission to any university.
- An attested bank statement from the parents/legal guardians for the amount of the first year’s fee as closing balance.
- Study and Conduct certificate from all 12 years of education.
- Letter of Acceptance from any valid Philippines university and initial admission fee should pay to get the admission letter.
The Philippines is a foreign country and to get admission and complete the visa procedures every student should depend on any authorized consultants and also be aware of the fake ones. Wisdom overseas an exclusive agent for Southwestern University of Philippines supports you to get admission and train you to qualify for the visa interview smoothly. Wisdom Overseas is renowned for promoting the dreams of hundreds of medical aspirants these past years. Wisdom believes in ethical, moral, and value-based business considering the involvement of Future of Young India. For more information visit Wisdom Overseas.