Medical Education Abroad For Indian Students
Medical education abroad for Indian students is the best option to study for students to have quality education. When compared with Indian private medical colleges, abroad medical colleges/institutes Charge less. Budget-friendly and world class education is attracting students to pursue MBBS abroad. High-quality education assured for students pursuing abroad.
Medical education abroad is a best way to opt to have a globally valid certification. Many of the countries like Georgia, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, USA, Germany, China, UK, and other countries are offering MBBS for international students. Many of the medical universities/institutions from these countries are approved by World Health Organization (WHO) and are also listed under the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Why study MBBS abroad?
- Foreign medical colleges does not charge any donation to offer admission.
- Budget-friendly free structure for MBBS course. Approximately, 15 to 25 lakh.
- In India, it is mandatory to qualify NEET exam to get admission in MBBS course. While, coming to abroad medical colleges, no need of clearing the entrance examination.
- Cost of living in abroad is reasonable. Students will have to spend approximately, USD 100-150 to pursue MBBS abroad.
- International learning helps to know more about various cultures, ethnicity, and other things. Improved communication skills and world class education are the end result of studying abroad.
- Availability of world-class infrastructure is also the major reason why students want to pursue medical studies abroad.
- Students can pursue MBBS in English medium. It is not required to learn foreign language to pursue MBBS abroad.
Universities to study MBBS abroad
Many of the countries offering MBBS course for international students. Research about the university clearly from the WHO and MCI official website. Medical Council of India (MCI) mentioned that 393 medical colleges in various countries are approved the MCI. So, check the university information before getting admission. As per the list, 393 medical colleges across the world are approved under MCI.
List of Countries offering MBBS [World-wide]
- Azerbaijan Republic
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dominican Republic
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- West Indies
Indian students prefer the following countries to get admission in MBBS.
How to choose a best medical university to study MBBS abroad?
- Check the university’s familiarity and global ranking of that university.
- Inquired more details like course curriculum, faculty, number of students, etc.
- Students who are confusing to select best university to study MBBS abroad can check with the following factors to know whether the university is best or not.
- Check whether the medical college having approval from MCI/WHO.
- Check whether the university offers MCI screening coaching or not
- Compare the tuition fees and accommodation costs with Indian universities and other abroad universities.
- Check the daily expenses and cost of living.
- Check the number of students presently studying in that university and the pass rate of the university.
MBBS Abroad -Eligibility
Students must have studied Intermediate/Class 12 [Physics, Chemistry and Biology] with at least 50% of marks.
SC, ST, OBC, and Minority candidates are relaxed in percentage of marks. They must have scored 40% of marks in their last academics [class 12] as per the MCI guideline.
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) score has become mandatory for MBBS abroad admissions since 2019 onwards.
MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad
|MBBS in India||MBBS Abroad|
|Best Course Curriculum and Theory subjects||World-wide recognition and global exposure|
|Best Clinical Experience||Students will be trained to handle real time cases|
|No language barriers||Though the medium of language is English, students may suffer if the teaching is made in local languages.|
|Expensive fee structure in private colleges||Affordable fee structure|
|Admission process is tough||Admission process is easy|
|Valid degree||Globally valid degree|
|NEET score is important to get admission in UG and PG Courses. Students must obtain NLE Certification after obtaining the MBBS degree from the MCI approved colleges.||NEET score is not mandatory. After completing NEET, it is mandatory to clear Foreign Medical Graduate Examination or MCI screening test in India.|
Medical education abroad for Indian students is the best option as they can have global exposure. Students can inquire about the university before planning to join. Check all the details such as tuition fee, cost of living, accommodation/hostel facilities, Visa processing, college certification, number of Indian students pursuing in that organization and other details clearly before selecting a foreign university.