National Test Abhyas
National Test Abhyas is an online platform developed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India to provide students with a simulated test environment for various entrance examinations. It is designed to help students prepare effectively for exams such as the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), and other important national-level tests.
The primary objective of National Test Abhyas is to familiarize students with the actual exam pattern, difficulty level, and time management skills required for these competitive exams. It offers a comprehensive set of mock tests that closely resemble the actual question papers, allowing students to assess their knowledge, identify their strengths and weaknesses, and work on improving their performance.
The platform offers a user-friendly interface that replicates the real exam environment. It provides students with a timer, similar to the one used in the actual exams, to help them practice time management. The question papers are prepared by subject matter experts and are based on the latest exam patterns and syllabus. This ensures that students get an accurate representation of the types of questions they can expect in the actual exams.
National Test Abhyas also provides detailed performance analytics and feedback to students after each test. This helps them understand their performance on different topics, analyze their mistakes, and devise strategies to enhance their overall score. The platform generates a comprehensive report highlighting the areas where the student needs improvement, enabling them to focus their preparation accordingly.
One of the notable advantages of National Test Abhyas is its availability at no cost to the students. It provides equal opportunities for students across the country to access high-quality mock tests and practice material, regardless of their economic background. This democratization of test preparation resources has been widely appreciated and has helped bridge the gap between students from different regions.
Since its inception, National Test Abhyas has gained popularity among students preparing for competitive exams. It has become an essential tool for many aspirants, aiding them in their preparation journey. By offering a realistic exam experience and valuable performance insights, it has empowered students to improve their skills and boost their confidence before appearing for the actual exams.
The National Test Abhyas is a priceless online platform that has revolutionized the way students in India prepare for national-level entrance exams. Its provision of free, high-quality mock tests, realistic exam simulations, and detailed performance analytics has proven to be instrumental in helping students achieve their academic goals.
National Test Abhyas – DO’s & DON’Ts
Do’s (Taking a test on Android App)
- Must login with the Email/Phone number, Password on your Android gadget.
- Download the test.
- Make sure that your gadget is fully charged to take the test. Time of the test will be 3 hours.
- Make sure to keep your device in charging while taking the test.
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly and the Airplane mode is turned off.
- To write the test offline, download the test question paper from the app.
- Make sure that internet is connected before submitting your answered paper to generate the result.
Tips for the Test
- Begin with your best practiced section.
- Go through the paper clearly and attempt the known questions first.
- Complete the known answers first and save the time to solve the tough questions.
- Verify the answers of all questions once before you click on the submit button.
Don’ts (Taking a test on Android App)
- Do not change the date and time of your device during the test. This action may result in an automatic submission of the test.
- Do not submit the test before the allotted time duration is over. Utilize the entire duration wisely.
- Do not leave the NTA app or the test interface for more than 30 seconds, as it may trigger an auto-submission.
- Avoid attempting questions you don’t know or are unable to solve confidently. The test may have negative marking, which could negatively impact your score.
- Do not engage in any form of cheating or unfair practices during the test. Adhere to the rules and regulations set by the National Test Abhyas platform.
Do’s (Taking a test on the Web)
- Use Google Chrome as your preferred browser for the best experience.
- Read the test instructions carefully before starting and ensure that you follow them.
- Ensure that your device’s battery is sufficiently charged or connected to a continuous power supply for at least 3 hours.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection of 1 Mbps or more.
While taking a test
- Begin the test with a plan and start with your strongest section.
- Go through the entire paper and attempt the questions you know first.
- Allocate 20-30 minutes at the end of the test to revisit and review your answers. You can change your answers at any time in an online test.
Don’ts (Taking a test on the Web)
- Do not share your password with anyone. Letting another student take a test from your account will prevent you from retaking the test.
- Do not switch, close, or refresh the active test window once you have started the test.
- Do not change the local date and time of your device while taking the test.
- Do not attempt the test on any other device or browser simultaneously after starting the test on one device.
While taking a test
- Do not panic during the test. Take your time to go through the entire paper and solve questions you know.
- Do not attempt questions you don’t know how to solve. Spending time on such questions may waste your time.
- Do not indulge in guesswork. Incorrect attempts may carry negative marks.
- Do not submit the test before the allotted time. Use the entire duration of the test wisely.
- Do not close the browser if:
- Any question does not load properly.
- Loading takes longer after submitting the test.