As expected NEET 2021 exam date got postponed, given all Board examinations that are to be conducted till June 2021, calculating 45 days’ preparation time period, the exam was announced to be conducted on 1st of August 2021. It’s a delight for the first-timers though a disappointment for the repeaters wishing for the same to complete in May as to not lose their academic year.
NEET 2021 Exam Date
NTA (National Testing Agency) announced the conduct of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 on 1st August 2021 (Sunday). According to the Public Notice issued by NTA on 12th March 2021 NEET 2021 exam date will be conducted in offline mode through Pen & Paper.
Important Dates of NEET 2021 Exam
|NEET (UG) 2021Exam date
|NEET (UG) 2021official website
|Total Languages NEET (UG) conducted
||11 languages including English, Hindi, Telugu
|NEET (UG) 2021Results announcement
|NEET (UG) 2021counselling dates
||From September (Tentative)
|NEET (UG) 2021Bulletin release
||Soon on the official website
|NEET (UG) 2021Application release date
||25th March 2021(Tentative)
|NEET (UG) 2021 Last date to Apply
||End of April (Tentative)
|Correction of application form
||1st week of May (Tentative)
|Admit card availability
||From 2nd week of June (Tentative)
NEET (UG) ADMISSIONS
NEET 2021 exam date was conducted to get admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, AND BHMS courses. The results will be announced within a month time after the NEET 2021 exam date. NTA will announce the exact date of the results announcement and other criteria of ranking. The counseling might start during September for admissions to all the Central, State government, and private colleges of India.
NEET 2021 exam date results are also utilized by other entities like AIMS, JIPMER, Nursing councils, Colleges, schools, B.Sc. life sciences and so. NEET (UG) will be conducted in 11 languages altogether including English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, and Odia.
NEET (UG) Information Bulletin
Official Information bulletin comprising comprehensive information relating to NEET 2021 exam date, eligibility criteria of the candidates, age limitation, subject wise syllabus, reservation, seat categorization, examination fee, guidelines to fill the application, examination centers, and other details will be released shortly.
Official information bulletin can be downloaded from the websites https://ntaneet.nic.in/ / https://nta.ac.in/ shortly. Candidates can download the same and scrutinize all the instructions thoroughly before filling out the Application form. Only online Application forms will be available to all the candidates, no offline mode of application for the NEET 2021 Exam date.
NEET (UG) 2021 APPLICATION FORM
- NEET 2021 application form will be available to all the aspirants in online mode.
- No offline application form will be considered valid for NEET 2021 exam date.
- Candidates should fill the form available on the official website of NTA with all the required documentation.
- Each candidate can submit only one application form and submission of multiple application form submissions will be rejected.
- All the information should be filled in the provided columns carefully avoiding mistakes.
- Scanned documents including passport size photographs should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format in between kb.
- Edit option can be utilized for any updates, corrections, modifications of the images/documents as per need.
- No hard copies/prints of applications to be sent to the authorities, online submission is sufficient.
- Every candidate has to select four preferred examination centers on a priority basis, any one of them will be allotted as per the availability.
- Candidates have to download the completed application form and safely keep the same along with a printed form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee as per their reservation category through the online payment options given.
- No offline payment/cash receipts / D.D forms are allowed for NEET-2021 Exam.
- NEET examination fee can be paid using any bank debit card /credit card/ net banking /UPI.
- Application Fee is non-refundable in any case scenario.
- Candidates should be careful relating to the credentials of their NEET application form
- Students should not change/mention any false personal / family / educational details in the application form.
- In case the candidates will be disqualified to appear for the NEET 2021 exam.
- Candidates cannot make corrections in case they made any to their registered mobile numbers and email id. Once given will be final and the same should be followed till the end of the counseling for NEET-2021.
How to apply for NEET 2021 Exam Date
- Step 1: Visit the official website link https://ntaneet.nic.in/ or https://nta.nic.in and click on the application tab for “ new registration” provided there.
- Step 2: Study all the information available in the bulletin before filling the application form.
- Step 3: Fill in all the information according to the column given carefully for login.
- Step 4: Login using the credentials such as Application Number and password.
- Step 5: Fill all the personal and other information in the required columns along with the preferred examination centers. Personal information including parents’ names, date of birth, gender, nationality, eligibility of state, reservation category, disabilities if any, type of ID provided, Number of ids, Mobile number, mail ID, and security pin displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Choose the medium of examination among the given 11 languages your preferred one.
- Step 7: Choose at least four (4) examination centers among the drop-down list as per the priority.
- Step 8: fill all the academic details from school to college in the provided columns carefully.
- Step 9: Provide the permanent and correspondence addresses for communicational purposes.
- Step 10: provide parents/guardians details including their qualifications, occupation, and income information.
- Step 11: In case of intending to wear any religious clothing / customary dress need to fill the column and opt for the preferred dress code and others should choose the NO option.
- Step 12: Upload all required documents in the format and size given.
- Step 13: Make the Fee payment through any one of the prescribed modes of payment.
- Step 14: Print the confirmation page after successfully remitting the fee.
- Step 15: Get Print outs of all the documents for future reference including fee remittance receipt, NEET 2021 exam date application form confirmation page (computer-generated).
- Step 16: Edit in case of any mistakes or corrections needed at the edit window opened before the last date of the application.
Application form filling Requirements
- Indian Nationals—ID proof numbers of any including Aadhar card, Passport, Election Voter ID card, Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with photograph, or any other Photo Identification number issued by Govt. of India along with 12th Class roll number.
- NRIs—Passport Number or Aadhar card number
- Foreign Nationals / OCI / PIO—Passport Number
For more information relating to eligibility criteria, syllabus, guidelines to fill in the application form, guidelines to follow on the date of examination, preparation tips, or others check the other articles on the website www.wisdomoverseas.com.
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU IF YOU ARE DEDICATED TO ACHIEVE IT, GOOD LUCK