As expected NEET 2021 exam date got postponed, in view of all Board examinations that are to be conducted till June 2021, calculating 45 days’ preparation time period, exam announced to be conducted on 1st of August 2021. It’s a delight for the first timers though a disappointment for the repeaters wishing for the same to complete in May as to not lose their academic year.
NEET 2021 Important Date
NTA (National Testing Agency) announced the conduct of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021 on 1st August 2021 (Sunday). According to the Public Notice issued by NTA on 12th March 2021 NEET (UG) 2021 exam will be conducted in off line mode through Pen & Paper.
Important Dates of NEET (UG) 2021
|NEET (UG) 2021Exam date
|NEET (UG) 2021official website
|Total Languages NEET (UG) conducted
||11 languages including English, Hindi, Telugu
|NEET (UG) 2021Results announcement
|NEET (UG) 2021counselling dates
||From September (Tentative)
|NEET (UG) 2021Bulletin release
||Soon on official website
|NEET (UG) 2021Application release date
||25th March 2021(Tentative)
|NEET (UG) 2021 Last date to Apply
||End of April (Tentative)
|Correction of application form
||1st week of May (Tentative)
|Admit card availability
||From 2nd week of June (Tentative)
NEET (UG) ADMISSIONS
NEET (UG) 2021 exam conducted to get admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS AND BHMS courses. The results will be announced within a month time after the NEET (UG) 2021 examination. NTA will announce the exact date of the results announcement and other criteria of ranking. The counseling might start during September for admissions to all the Central, State government and private colleges of India.
NEET (UG) results also utilized by other entities like AIMS, JIPMER, Nursing councils, Colleges, schools, B.Sc. life sciences and so. NEET (UG) will be conducted in 11 languages altogether including English, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi and Odia.
NEET (UG) Information Bulletin
Official Information bulletin comprising comprehensive information relating to NEET (UG) examination, eligibility criteria of the candidates, age limitation, subject wise syllabus, reservation, seats categorization, examination fee, guidelines to fill the application, examination centers and other details will be released shortly.
Official information bulletin can be downloaded from the websites https://ntaneet.nic.in/ / https://nta.ac.in/ shortly. Candidates can download the same and scrutinize all the instructions thoroughly prior to filling of Application form. Only online Application form will be available to all the candidates, no off line mode of application for NEET 2021.
NEET (UG) 2021 APPLICATION FORM
- NEET 2021 application form will be available to all the aspirants in online mode.
- No offline application form will be considered valid for NEET 2021 examination.
- Candidates should fill the form available in the official website of NTA with all the required documentation.
- Each candidate can submit only one application form and submission of multiple application form submissions will be rejected.
- All the information should be filled in the provided columns carefully avoiding mistakes.
- Scanned documents including passport size photograph should be uploaded in JPG/JPEG format in between kb.
- Edit option can be utilized for any updates, corrections, modifications of the images/documents as per need.
- No hard copies / prints of applications to be sent to the authorities, online submission is sufficient.
- Every candidates has to select four preferred examination centers on priority basis, any one of them will be allotted as per the availability.
- Candidates have to down load the completed application form and safe keep the same along with a printed form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee as per their reservation category through online payment options given.
- No off line payment / cash receipts / D.D forms are allowed for NEET-2021 examination.
- NEET examination fee can be paid using any bank debit card /credit card/ net banking /UPI.
- Application Fee is non-refundable in any case scenario.
- Candidates should be careful relating to the credentials of their NEET application form
- Students should not change/mention any false personal / family / educational details in the application form.
- In case the candidates will be disqualified to appear for the NEET (UG) examination.
- Candidates cannot make corrections in case they made any to their registered mobile numbers and email id. Once given will be final and the same should be followed till the end of the counseling for NEET-2021.
How to apply for NEET(UG) 2021
- Step 1: Visit the official website link https://ntaneet.nic.in/ or https://nta.nic.in and click on the application tab for “ new registration” provided there.
- Step 2: Study all the information available in the bulletin before filling the application form.
- Step 3: Fill all the information according to the column given carefully for login.
- Step 4: Login using the credentials such as Application Number and password.
- Step 5: Fill all the personal and other information in the required columns along with the preferred examination centers. Personal information including parents names, date of birth, gender, nationality, eligibility of state, reservation category, disabilities if any, type of ID provided, Number of ID, Mobile number, mail ID and security pin displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Choose the medium of examination among the given 11 languages your preferred one.
- Step 7: Choose at least four (4) examination centers among the drop down list as per the priority.
- Step 8: fill all the academic details from school to college in the provided columns carefully.
- Step 9: Provide the permanent and correspondence addresses for communicational purposes.
- Step 10: provide parents/guardian details including their qualifications, occupation and income information.
- Step 11: In case of intending to wear any religious clothing / customary dress need to fill the column and opt the preferred dress code and for others should choose NO option.
- Step 12: Upload all required documents in the format and size given.
- Step 13: Make the Fee payment through any one of the prescribed mode of payment.
- Step 14: Print the confirmation page after successfully remitting the fee.
- Step 15: Get Print outs of all the documents for future reference including fee remittance receipt, NEET application form confirmation page (computer generated).
- Step 16: Edit in case of any mistakes or corrections needed at the edit window opened before last date of the application.
Application form filling Requirements
- Indian Nationals—ID proof numbers of any including Aadhar card, Passport, Election Voter ID card, Ration Card, Bank Account Passbook with photograph or any other Photo Identification number issued by Govt. of India along with 12th Class roll number.
- NRIs—Passport Number or Aadhar card number
- Foreign Nationals / OCI / PIO—Passport Number
For more information relating to eligibility criteria, syllabus, guidelines to fill in the application form, guidelines to follow on the date of examination, preparation tips or others check the other articles of the website www.wisdomoverseas.com.
NOTHING CAN STOP YOU IF YOU ARE DEDICATED TO ACHIEVE IT, GOOD LUCK