NEET-2020 online counselling for allotment of NEET 15% All India Quota Seats and other Institutional quotas, internal seats of Central Universities like Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jaimia Milia Islamia, Delhi, AIIMS, JIPMER/ESIC & AFMC of MBBS & BDS are scheduled for the Registration/Payment and for a choice of filling from 27th October to 2nd November 2020 up to 5.00 p.m, as per the server time. For the payment, the duration is scheduled on 2nd November 2020 till 7.00 p.m as per the server time.
Who Conducts the Counselling?
2020-21 NEET counselling will be conducted under the guidance and control of Medical Counselling Committee / Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Government of India. As per the norms and rules, the MCC already issued the guidelines and the date of online first and second counselling including the mop-up rounds.
Number of quota seats available
- AIQ seats are allotted for15% and the same will be 6410 MBBS available for all over India
- All the candidates from the states of Andhra and Telangana are eligible to apply for this All India Quota seats.
- 230 seats from the Governments colleges from the states of Andhra and Telangana are allotted under this All India Quota.
Schedule for the Counselling
Check the list below to get a clear understanding of the schedule, dates, and procedures of the counselling of NEET-2020
How to participate
For participation in AIQ seats/internal quota seats of Central/Deemed Universities including ESIC & FMC seat candidates should register at the official website of MCC www.mcc.nic.in and fill the registration form with all the required information in detail without any mistakes.
- All the candidates should note that the non-refundable registration fee and the refundable college fee should be paid at the time of registration unless the registration form will be considered invalid/insufficient.
Rules for Participation
- All candidates should fill all the questions which are mandatory
- NEET candidates have to go through with all the norms carefully before filling the required information for the counselling
- Visit the MCC website mcc.nic.in for more information
- Candidates should thoroughly study, fill and agree for all the terms and conditions of MCC described in the counselling/registration form
- All the NEET 2020 aspirants should submit their applications for counselling options to be submitted under mcc.nic.in only, applications that are submitted through any other means are not to be considered as valid and will be rejected
- Every applicant is allowed to submit only one application form if any applicant found to be filled the application more than once shall be debarred from NEET 2020 UG counselling process.
- The security deposit submitted by the candidates will be forfeited in case of any false information filled in the registration form or if the candidate failed to join the allotted seats in the second/subsequent rounds
- All candidates should understand that filling the application form for NEET-2020 UG counselling does not confer any rights for the allotment of seats, and the same will be allotted as per the norms of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The allotment process is deemed under the merit, admission criteria, eligibility, and the criteria as per norms of the Universities, Medical Institutions, MCI/NMC and the State/Central Governments.
- All the candidates should ensure that all the information that are submitting in the registration form is factual and true without any mistakes, as it is considered as the true information by the MCC
- Candidates should check for any additional payments for the respective universities selected and also should check/list the eligibility criteria properly and if any other special requirements without fail.
- No candidate will be provided with any personal communication from the MCC all the candidates should depend on the mcc.nic.in website for all the information relating to the allotment, quota, schedules, results, latest updates, and changes in any form, notices and any other news/events.
- All the candidates should use the same mobile No’s/Email id that are provided by them to the NTA website during registration.
For more information visit Wisdom Overseas and check all the available information to make your process of counselling easy and also to learn about the other feasible options in case of any disappointments in the allotments of seats in India.