Qualification for MBBS in abroad
Many of the students dream of studying MBBS abroad. To study Medicine abroad, they should meet some requirements. Now, let us check the Qualification for MBBS abroad.
Required Academic Qualification
To be eligible for medical studies, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Achieving an overall result of at least 50% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, with English as a required subject throughout 10+2.
- Qualification in the national Eligibility-cum-entry examination (NEET), required of all applicants for domestic and international medical examinations.
- Admission to overseas medical universities requires the submission of an eligibility certificate issued by the Indian Medical Council.
Candidates should meet the required eligibility criteria to get MBBS admission. Students should attain 17 years as of 31st December during the admission time. There is no upper age limit to apply for MBBS.
Qualifying Exams to Study MBBS Abroad
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) ordered that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) be taken by all Indian college students who intend to pursue MBBS overseas in March 2019.
- It is important to remember that the NEET qualifying age limit is 30 years for SC/ST/OBC applicants and 25 years for fashionable applicants. Three years pass until the NEET score expires.
- Students who desire to continue research in medicine abroad might also choose to take an English talent test to demonstrate their proficiency in the foreign language.
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or OET are the options available to candidates, depending upon the proficiency requirements of the university.
Medical Requirements of Applicants
A candidate is needed to submit a medical certificate stating that he/she is not suffering from any contagious diseases.
Studying MBBS abroad: Documents Required
Once the individual has satisfied the qualifying conditions, they can move on to the next phase, particularly applying to study MBBS abroad. To begin the application process, aspirants must first choose their preferred MBBS school and fill out the online foreign student application form.
As part of the application procedure, form will need to submit a set of documents for forms. These documents include:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- NEET Score Card
- School Leaving & School Migration Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume (CV)
- Personal Financial Statements
- Passport Size Photographs
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Language Proficiency Certificate (if any)
- Medical Certificate
After submitting the application form, pay the application fee. The university affirms the admission of eligible candidates and sends an admission letter for approval. After students get admission, they need to apply for a student Visa. Students who get admission need to report to the university on the scheduled date along with the original documents and university acceptance letter.