Study MBBS Abroad Without NEET
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the qualifying examination for Indian students to get MBBS/BDS admissions. Based on the NEET score students will be called for a counseling process for Government and Private college admissions. Indian students must compulsorily qualify NEET exam to get MBBS admission.
When it comes to MBBS abroad admission, NEET qualifying is not mandatory for MBBS admissions. Students who did not qualify for the NEET exam can now get a seat in abroad medical universities. How to choose the best college to study MBBS Abroad.
NEET Exam benefits
- Students can get admission to MBBS courses in any of their favorite countries, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines, Russia, China, Uzbekistan, and others.
- The NEET exam provided equal opportunity for students of all regions to study MBBS.
- No need to clear any other examination to get MBBS admission. Only an NEET score is enough to get admission.
- The quality of education will be improved with a single entrance examination.
MBBS Abroad Admissions without NEET
MBBS without NEET is an advantageous move for students who wish to migrate to foreign countries. Without an NEET score, many of the overseas medical universities offer admission into MBBS courses. By monitoring the academic excellence of the students, the universities offer admission. Students need not have trouble clearing the NEET exam to get admission abroad.
Who Can Apply for MBBS without NEET in Abroad?
- The Indian Government has made the NEET score compulsory for students seeking MBBS admissions in India.
- While, for students seeking MBBS admission overseas a score is not mandatory.
- Candidates seeking MBBS abroad admissions must have passed their 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
- Scoring 50% above in Intermediate/Class 12 is mandatory.
MBBS Abroad Without NEET – Benefits
Many of the students who fail to qualify for the NEET exam in India can get admission abroad as they may not require the NEET score.
If there is no need to clear the NEET exam, students can get rid of the exam stress, they can even save their time and money.
As an NEET score is not mandatory to study abroad, students can gain some best knowledge by studying abroad. They can get world-class exposure, best faculty, and enhanced opportunities.
Students opting to study MBBS abroad without the NEET exam are gaining the best international experience and world-class education. This can help the students to grow further in their careers with the best opportunities.
How to Apply for MBBS Abroad Without NEET?
- Some of the foreign medical universities offer admission into MBBS Courses without the NEET score.
- Students looking for overseas education can find the university’s official website and check the details of the admission process.
- Students can approach the best consultancy to get MBBS admission abroad. Or they can even check the admission process thoroughly and continue with the admission process.
- To apply for admission, candidates need to upload the required documents such as academic documents, English language test results, and other needed documents.
- The university offers admission if a candidate can meet all the requirements.
- Once the admission is confirmed by the university, students have to pay the tuition fee and other charges.
- Next comes the VISA processing.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS without NEET Abroad
Students from India seeking to do MBBS courses abroad need to have the following eligibility credentials.
- The student must be an Indian citizen
- Must have passed Intermediate/10+2 from any recognized college/institute with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
- Student must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% in the 10+2 examination
- Must hold a valid passport
- Must have a valid student visa
Research the requirements of the admitting university to know all the additional requirements.
Abroad MBBS without NEET – Preparation Tips
Students opting for MBBS courses abroad need to research clearly about the admitting university and its requirements.
- Every university will have certain specific requirements. Research properly about the university’s requirements and needed documents.
- Research different medical universities, course curricula, duration, and other details.
- Inquire the details about the cost of studying MBBS without NEET
- Prepare a personal statement
- Arrange all the required documents
- Prepare for the English language test
- Inquire about the abroad universities about the admission process.
Students who did not get the opportunity to study MBBS in India and who fail to meet the NEET cutoff marks can opt for foreign MBBS studies. NEET score is not a mandatory requirement to study abroad. Since 2023, the Indian Government has made the NEET score important for admissions to MBBS abroad.
While some of the international universities are permitting students to pursue MBBS without the NEET exam. When it comes to India, students are not eligible to get MBBS admission without qualifying for the NEET exam.
Aspirants who are seeking MBBS admissions abroad have to research clearly about the university’s requirements, needed documents, qualifying tests, cost of study, Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBs In ABROAD, and other details.
Clearing English language tests is mandatory to get admission to some of the abroad universities. Research all the details before applying for admission to MBBS abroad universities. Research all the concerned aspects before MBBS admissions and then proceed for admissions.