Best medical colleges in Hyderabad
Medicine is a subject that mostly attracts students who like science. In India, there are more than 1100 well-known medical colleges. These colleges are both run by the government and private ones.
Students can choose from various types of medical degrees like MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BHMS, based on what they are interested in and what they studied before.
Unlike other college degrees, medical students don’t stop studying after getting their basic degree. Many students who want to become doctors study even more after their basic degree.
They do courses like MS (Master of Surgery) or MD (Doctor of Medicine) to become specialists in things like Eye Health, Surgery, Kidney Problems, Brain Health, and more.
Best medical colleges in Hyderabad Accepting low NEET score
Hyderabad is one of the top cities in India. The city holds 16 public and 45 private medical colleges. Hyderabad medical colleges are equipped with the best infrastructure facilities and hold successful academic records.
To gain admission to the prestigious medical colleges in Hyderabad for undergraduate medical programs, students must achieve high cut-off marks in the NEET-UG exam. However, students who are unable to secure a higher rank in the NEET exam need not be discouraged.
In such cases, there are options available for them to apply to top medical colleges in Hyderabad that accept lower NEET scores. They can also consider direct admission and obtain a management quota seat in a private medical college.
The annual fees for these management quota seats typically range from Rs10 Lakhs to Rs25 Lakhs.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in Medical colleges in Hyderabad accepting low NEET Score
After the release of higher secondary exam results, many students eagerly look forward to pursuing professional degree courses, with medicine being one of the most sought-after options.
Aspiring medical students should ensure they apply for the NEET exams through the official website. To be eligible for the best medical colleges in Hyderabad and secure a medical seat in general, candidates must meet specific criteria, outlined as follows:
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 level or an equivalent pre-university examination from a recognized institute, with physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology as the main subjects.
- Candidates from open schools are now eligible to apply for NEET exams without any restrictions.
- For the general category, candidates must have obtained a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology. Reserved category candidates must secure a minimum cut-off of 40%.
- Students appearing for higher secondary exams are also eligible to attempt the NEET exams, provided they submit the necessary documents and proofs later on.
By meeting these eligibility criteria, aspiring medical students can pursue their dream of studying medicine in Hyderabad’s top medical colleges.
List of medical colleges in Hyderabad accepting low NEET scores
|Name of the College||Average Fee|
|Malla Reddy Medical College for Women, Hyderabad||–|
|Dr BRKR Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Hyderabad||–|
|MNR Medical College and Hospital, Sangareddy||–|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||–|
|Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Hyderabad||–|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital and Research Centre, Ranga Reddy||Rs. 0.46 lakhs|
|MNR Dental College and Hospital, Sangareddy||–|
|Bhaskar Medical College and General Hospital, Moinabad||–|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences, Moinabad||–|
|JSPS Government Homeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad||0.48 lakhs – 0.59 lakhs|
Admission Procedure with Low NEET Score
For students applying to top medical colleges in Hyderabad that accept low NEET scores, it is advisable to participate in the counseling conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
This counseling is specifically for the 15% All India seats allocated based on NEET scores. Additionally, the remaining 85% of seats are allocated through state-level counseling, and students should register with the state-level counseling body to secure their seats. The admission procedure can be summarized in the following steps.
Medical aspirants must attend counseling at the designated time, even if they are applying to medical colleges in Hyderabad that accept low NEET scores.
The counseling authority considers factors such as NEET scores, college preferences, seat availability, reservations, and academic excellence to confirm the seat for each candidate.
Acceptance and documentation:
Once students are allotted a college, they need to accept the offer and proceed to verify and submit the required documents. They are also required to make the first-year fee payment.
By following these steps, students can secure admission to the desired medical colleges in Hyderabad, even with lower NEET scores.