Can We Do MBBS without NEET
Students who want to enroll in the MBBS and BDS programs in Indian medical or dental colleges must pass the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The National Testing Agency (NTA), an independent organization, is now in charge of administering NEET, formerly known as the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT).
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) administered the test before the NTA. Ten languages—Hindi, English, Telugu, Bengali, Assamese, Odia, Marathi, Tamil, Urdu, and Kannada—are used to conduct NEET. There are 180 questions on the test, which lasts three hours.
The exam is broken up into three sections: Biology (Botany and Zoology), Physics, and Chemistry. For applicants seeking admission to MBBS/BDS and other medical degree programs in India, the NTA has made the NEET Exam mandatory.
MBBS without NEET
As previously mentioned, gaining admission to an MBBS program in India without appearing for the NEET exam is not possible. However, candidates who wish to pursue an MBBS degree abroad and subsequently return to India must also qualify for the NEET exam.
We have compiled a list of the top destinations for candidates seeking to study MBBS abroad within a budget range of 20 lakhs to 1 crore, making it more accessible for middle-class families.
Countries that Offer MBBS Admissions without NEET
- Sri Lanka
- Nepal Philippines
Universities Accepting for MBBS Admission Without NEET
|Name of the University
|Northern State Medical University
|Russian Technological University
|Chongqing Medical University
|China Three Gorges University
|Anhui Medical University
|Capital Medical University
|National University of Science and Technology MISIS
|Georgian National University
|Sulkhan Saba University
|Georgetown American University
|University of Perpetual Help
|University of Zagreb
|Lincoln American University
MBBS without NEET in Abroad: Eligibility Criteria
To pursue MBBS abroad, there are certain eligibility criteria that candidates need to meet.
The minimum age requirement is 17 years as of December 31st of the year of application, with no maximum age limit specified for MBBS admissions.
Applicants must have successfully passed their last secondary school test from an accredited board.
Students need to have a minimum average score of 50% in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry for their educational certifications, with English becoming a course that is required during their 10+2 years. Additionally, candidates must obtain an “Eligibility Certificate” from the NMC before seeking admission to foreign universities.
Medical fitness is another crucial aspect, and students are required to submit a medical certificate confirming that they are not affected by any contagious diseases at the time of admission.
English Language Test
Moreover, candidates interested in studying Medical Science abroad are typically required to showcase proficiency in English. Depending on the specific requirements of the college or university, students may need to take an English proficiency test such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or OET.
These requirements ensure that students fulfill the necessary criteria to pursue MBBS abroad and contribute to their successful admission process.
How to apply for MBBS without NEET?
To begin the process of pursuing an MBBS abroad, you can follow these steps:
- Research and identify the top universities known for their MBBS programs based on your preferences and their MBBS performance rankings.
- Shortlist the colleges that align with your preferences, such as location, curriculum, fees, facilities, and reputation.
- Verify the admission requirements for your chosen medical colleges, ensuring you understand if NEET or any other entrance exam is mandatory.
- Once you have gathered all the necessary information, proceed to apply to your preferred college by submitting the required documents within the specified deadline.
- Upon receiving the confirmation of admission, you will need to either report to the college directly or apply for a student visa for the country where your chosen university is located.
- By following these steps, you can initiate the process of pursuing an MBBS abroad, ensuring you meet the admission requirements and complete the necessary procedures for enrollment.
Documents Required for MBBS Abroad Admission
Candidates applying for abroad MBBS will have to upload the following documents while applying for admission.
- School Leaving & School Migration Certificate
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- Eligibility certificate by MCI
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Personal Financial Statements
- Resume (CV)
- Passport (if already exists)
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Other Degree courses without the NEET exam
Aspiring candidates seeking to get admission in various other courses apart from MBBS/BDS can check the following courses. The below-mentioned courses do not need NEET exam qualifying. Without wasting time one can opt for any of these courses for the best career opportunities.
- Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- B.Sc Blood Banking Technology
- B.Sc Biomedical Science
- B.Sc Anesthesia Technology
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Audiology
- B.Sc Cardiac Technology
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Radiology and Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc Blood Transfusion Technology
- B.Sc Orthopedic Technology
- B.Sc MLT
- B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc Paramedical Technology
- B.Sc Endoscopy and Gastrointestinal Imaging Technologies
- B.Sc Intensive Care Technology